Starting in 2011 SPA fully transitioned to the two-step bachelor’s-master’s education system. Today students can receive bachelor’s degrees in the following majors:
- State and Municipal Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Political Science
After successfully completing the study program, which is traditionally lasts four years, the graduates are awarded bachelor’s degrees.
SPA offers the following master’s degree programs:
- Global Governance and International Organizations
- Contemporary Mechanisms and Technologies for Public Administration
- State Management of External Economic Activities
- Natural Resource Management
- Regional Administration
- Business Analytics
- Historical Analysis of State and Municipal Administration
- Information Management
- Financial Management
- Public Relations
- Management of Noncommercial Organizations
- Strategic Management of Human Resources
The master’s degree programs provide a unique opportunity for graduates of various schools of Moscow State University as well as other educational institutions to continue their education in some of the most sought after and promising fields of management. The programs last two years and upon successful completion graduates are awarded master’s degrees.
The school also offers post-graduate and doctoral studies opportunities in the fields of management and humanities related to public administration.